We are excited to welcome Dr David Sutton to our practice. His extensive experience with dental implant placement, IV sedation, and complex treatment cases has provided a tremendous service for our patients.
“I am blessed to have been able to provide so many people with gorgeous smiles! My profession has been a wonderful source of pride, achievement, and personal improvement. More importantly, to do so with the highest ethical standard possible.”
Education and Continuing Education
- Pre-Dental Training – Ball State University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Indiana University School of Dentistry, 1992
- Advanced Training in Intravenous Sedation – Albert Einstein College of Medicine & Montefiore Hospital, New York, NY, 1994
Dr. Sutton has devoted thousands of hours of study, work, and care to thousands of people over the last 23 years. He achieved Fellowship status in the Academy of General Dentistry in 2004. This award requires the successful completion a 250 question, four-hour examination covering all aspects of dentistry, as well as completing 500 hours of continuing education in a prescribed format that ensures a broad knowledge base. Dr. Sutton’s post-doctoral studies have encompassed many areas, including IV sedation, implantology, surgery, and orthodontics.
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
The Dr. Dave Sutton File
I was born in Marion, Indiana, and have made my home in Roseburg for the past 23 years. I have two daughters, Caitlin and Megan, who work in the office from time to time.
My time outside the office is devoted to my family and my goal of living a full, active life. I have been a pilot for over 20 years and love the exhilarating freedom that flying provides! Playing guitar in the evenings is a great relaxation as well. I enjoy scuba diving, motorcycle riding, snow and water sports, and have recently taken up sailing.